Work With Us Today!
current part time employment openings
Looking to positively impact the development of today’s youth as they grow into leaders?
All Thing Made New is seeking a dynamic Community Engagement Coordinator to join our team.
· Develop community partnerships with faith based community, corporations/worksites and community-based organizations to expand the mission activities in the assigned local market area.
· Recruit, train, and manage volunteers
· Manage consumer cultivation through community education events and Expos, plus other future, additional entry points
· Lead and participate in local and regional advocacy activities including ambassador and advocate recruitment and state house advocacy days.
· Provide resources, training, and other services that will benefit and grow community relationships and program membership.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred
Strong communication and management skills
Demonstrated commitment to cultural humility and social justice work
Knowledge of and/or experience with the nonprofit sector
Thorough knowledge and experience with volunteer management practices, alternative break programs, university environments, and/or broader volunteerism
Proven ability to build relationships and engage with a variety of constituencies
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint as well as counterpart programs in the Google suite
Please email us a copy of your resume and we will contact you shortly.
*this is a part time, temporary position
current volunteer staff OPPORTUNITIES
The saying "It takes a village." is so true, from clerical assistance to building repairs and maintenance we could use your skills.